- How to add more employee licenses
- How to take away user licenses
- How to update Seats
- Push Web App
- Click the Company Name in the top right hand corner
- Click Billing and Account
- In the Paid Seat box, update the number to reflect the number of seats needed
- Click Update
In order to increase/decrease Seats in your Push Account, you must be a Super Administrator as seats are directly connected to your billing. if you choose to add a seat half way through your billing cycle you will be charged a prorated amount for the cost of the licenses you are adding for the remaining time in your billing period.
For example if you choose to add a new seat fifteen days into the month your prorated amount will be calculated based on the remaining number for days in that month.
We recommend reviewing the Active and Pending Employee List prior to your Billing Date to ensure that the number of Paid Seats accurately reflect the number of employees in these lists.
The Seat count cannot be less than your Active and Pending Employee List totals. It must reflect the same amount or more, depending on your Company's wishes.
Please note, if you use the Linked Employee feature, a Linked Employee also takes up a Seat.
- What is the Difference Between an Employee and a Seat?
- How to Access Invoices Under Billing & Accounts