- How to review my employees weekly availability in a report format
- How to find a report in my Push account that has all employees weekly availability
- Push Web App
- Click the Report tab
- Under Report Type, click the drop down menu and select Weekly Availability Report
- Under Start Date, input the specific date
- Under End Date, input the specific date
- Once completed, click Generate
The Weekly Availability Report will allow your team to review requests from employees regarding their weekly availability.
You will be able to filter this report by a time frame of your choosing and filter if you wish to review all, pending, approved, or rejected requests.
You have the option to view this Report in PDF by clicking Print after generating the report.
You have the option to view this Report in Excel by clicking Export to Excel after generating the report.
Please note that only Super Administrators and Team Administrators with permissions to Availability Report have access to generate the Weekly Availability Report.
- How To Give Team Administrators Permissions To View Weekly Availability Report
- How To Update An Employee's Availability
Please sign in to leave a comment.