- How to differentiate the multiple Positions on the Scheduler
- Push Web App
- Click the Employees tab
- On the left hand navigation bar, click Employee Positions
- Under Edit, click the Pencil icon that corresponds with the Position
- Under Position Colours - Start End Colour, click the Plus icon
- Under Start, click the White Box and input the time that the colour will show
- Under End, Click the White Box and input the time that the colour will disappear
- Under Colour, click the drop down menu and select the colour of your choosing
- Click the Plus icon and repeat steps 5-7 to add a different Colour for a different timeframe for the same Position
- Once completed, click Update Position
If you would like to have one colour for all of the shifts within the position, keep the shift start and end times 12:00am to 12:00am.
Please note, that only Super Administrators and Team Administrators with permissions to Company Positions will be able to add colour to Positions.