- I have an employee who used to work at my business and has been rehired, how do I invite them to complete digital onboarding without creating a brand new employee profile?
- Push Web App
When reactivating an employee from the On Leave or Inactive Employee List, you will have the option to assign digital onboarding to be completed, so long as the employee is returning to their previous position or assigned a brand new one.
The following articles will provide a step-by-step guide on how to assign digital onboarding for returning employees:
- Reactivating a single employee: How To Reactivate An Inactive/On Leave Employee
- Reactivating a group of employees: How To Bulk Reactivate Employees
Once you have reactivated the employee, the employees who were put back into digital onboarding will be listed under the Pending Employee List and will receive a Welcome Email stating that they have been requested to complete digital onboarding as a returning employee. Once completed and reviewed, you will have the ability to activate them on the Active Employee List.
You will have the option to skip digital onboarding if needed. We recommend doing this for employees who have not been with the business for a short time. Once reactivated, these employees will be listed under the Active Employee List.
For Salaried employees who are reactivated, you will need to go to the Employee Profile and manually edit their Position and Salary to be active. Only hourly Positions can be reactivated during the activation of the employee profile.
If you have accidentally deleted an employee from your Inactive/On Leave Employee list, please email our Support team at firstname.lastname@example.org with the Company name and the employee's First and Last Name to best assist you.
Please note that only Super Administrators and Team Administrators with permission will be able to make these changes.
- How To Activate A Pending Employee Profile
- What Information Should I Review Is Completed Prior To Activating A Pending Employee?
- How To Edit An Employee's Information
- How To Reinstate A Deleted Employee Profile