- How to prevent Team Administrators from being able to update their own worked hours
- Push Web App
- Click the Company name in the top right hand corner
- In the drop down menu, click Company Setup
- On the left hand navigation bar, click Administrators
- Under Edit, click the Pencil icon that corresponds with the Administrator
- Under Employees, click the drop-down menu and select the Administrators Name associated with their Employee Profile
- Once done, click Update Administrator
Once the above is completed, the Team Administrator will no longer be able to update clock entries associated with their Employee profile.
When hovering over any of their clock entries, they will no longer see the edit options. They will see an eye icon that will state the following message, "View Clock Entry. Unable to edit or approve own clocks".
Please note, that only Super Administrators will be able to assign an Employee to an Administrator Profile.
If you do not see the Employees section under an Administrators Profile, please contact Push Support at email@example.com.