- How to enable team members to have access to view
- Push Web App
- Click the Company Name in the top right hand corner
- In the drop down menu, click Company Setup
- On the left hand Navigation bar, click Administrators
- Click the Pencil Icon under Edit that corresponds with the Team Administrator
- Under Employee Setup, check the boxes that correspond to View and Update for Employee SIN
- Once completed, click Update Administrator
Please note that this feature is currently only available to our Canadian clients at this time.
The work permit information will only show up for SINs associated with a permit. Employees that have SINs that are not associated with a work permit, will not have these fields pop up.
The specific employee information a Team Administrators can view and update in an Employee Profile is also based on the Group permissions under the following:
- Update Employee Information: (Update permissions based on employee setup)
- View Employee Information: (View permissions based on employee setup)
- View Employee List: (Employee groups that will be visible on timesheets & employee lists)
Please note, only Super Administrators and Team Administrators with permission to view/update SIN Information under Employee Setup for specific Groups will be able to make changes.
The Work Permit Expiration feature is currently available on the Starter, Pro, and Premium Subscription with the HR Add On.
If you do not have this feature and interested, please feel free to contact Push Support at firstname.lastname@example.org to connect you with the relevant team.
Please sign in to leave a comment.