If your Push account has not been integrated with your POS system, you will need to set up Revenue Centres to input your sales.
- Go to the Sales tab at the top of the screen.
- In the left hand menu of the Sales tab, select Revenue Centers.
- Once the page loads, select “Add a New Revenue Center”
- Name your Revenue Center (Lounge, Bar, Dining, Patio, Liquor, etc) and select “Save”
- Once the Revenue Center has been added, go back to the Sales & Labor tab, found on the left hand navigation bar, to enter your sales. Click here for further steps on how to enter actual and forecasted sales.
If you have not assigned your Revenue Centers to any positions, to do so click here.
We currently integrate with the following POS systems below:
- Micros Systems
- Squirrel Systems
If you wish to integrate with your POS system, or if you do not see your POS system on the list, please contact the Push Operations team at email@example.com, (604) 375 – 7599 or toll free at 1 (800) 449-9756.