- How to pay missed hours on a payroll
- how to pay a terminated employee
- Push Web App
- Click Payroll at the top of your screen.
- On the left-hand side, click Run-Off Run
- Click the green Add A New Off Run button
- Pick your Start and End Date; these dates cannot be the start date, cut-off date, or payment date of the current pay period.
- Next, select your Pay Date, which can't be the cut-off date or payment date of the current pay period
- From the employee list, select the employees included in the off run by checking the box to the left of the employee's name.
- Once all the employees have been added, click Add Off Run
- On the right-hand side, look for the Employees column and then click the small Coinstack to the left of their name
- Next, from the Preset dropdown, pick the desired preset, for example, Retroactive Pay. To learn more about presets, you can review this article.
- In the Employee Information: Earnings/Deductions, add the employee-specific information
- In the Hours box, input the total hours you are paying the employee
- Click Calculate Amount, if the employee has an active position
- Click Submit Earnings/ Deductions
- Click Run-Off Run on the left-hand side of the screen
- Click the Play Button to run the Off Run
- Review the details of your Off-Run and when you have done so, click Approve
Team Administrators will only be able to run payroll once they are granted the Run Payroll permission.