- How to pay missed hours on a payroll
- How to pay a terminated employee
- How to pay an employee separate from the Payroll Schedule
- Push Web App
- Click the Payroll tab
- On the left-hand side, click Run-Off Run
- Click Add A New Off Run.
- Select the Start Date, End Date, and Pay Date
- From the Employees List, select the specific employee(s) by checking the box to the left of the employee's name.
- Once done, click Add Off Run at the bottom of the page.
- The page will refresh, on the right-hand side, look for the Employees Column and click the Coin Stack that corresponds with the employee you wish to input hours/dollars.
- Next, from the Preset dropdown, pick the desired preset(s) (i.e. Regular Pay).
- The Frequency auto-populates to One Time and the Date auto-populates to the date selected.
- In the Employee Information: Earnings/Deductions, the Employee's name and Position is auto-populated. Select the drop-down arrow if the employee has multiple positions.
- Input the number of hours and click Calculate Amount to calculate the dollar amount, if you only want to put a dollar amount, leave the Hours section blank.
- Click Submit Earnings/ Deductions.
- The page will refresh, repeat steps 8-13 if you need to add in other Presets for the same employee.
- Once finished adding in the presets, scroll to the top and on the left hand Navigation bar, click Run Off Run.
- If there are other multiple employees in the Off Run, click the Coin Stack icon that corresponds with the next employee and repeat steps 8-13.
- Under Actions, click the Play Button icon that corresponds with the current Off Run.
- Click View/Approve Pay Run to review the Off-Run, if it looks good, click Approve Payroll.
The Start Date and End Date cannot be the start date, cut-off date, or payment date of a current or past pay period, while the Pay Date cannot be the cut-off date or payment date of a current or past pay period.
You are able to process Off Runs for both Active and Inactive employees. However Inactive employees will not have any position or salary information and you will need to calculate the total dollar amount you wish to pay the employee.
We recommend reviewing the Payroll Schedule in the Company to assist you with choosing the Start Date, Cut Off Date, and Pay Date in an Off Run.
If you need the Off Run to be paid out as soon as possible, we recommend selecting the same date for the Start Date, Cut Off date, and Pay Date.
Please note, that only Super Administrators and Team Administrators with permissions to Run Payroll will be process an Off Run.