- How do I create a Scheduler Preset
- How to create a templated shift
- How to save a shift with the same start and end times
- Push Web App
- Click the Scheduler tab
- On the left hand navigation bar, click Schedule Presets
- Click Add Schedule Preset
- Under Label, click the box and input the title of the Preset
- Under Position, click the box and select the specific Position(s) that the Preset is available
- Under Days Available, check/uncheck the boxes that correspond with either Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, or Saturday of when the Preset is available
- Under Base Cost, click the box and input the dollar amount associated with the Preset
- Under Start Time, click the boxes and input the Start Time of the Preset
- Under End Time, click the boxes and input the End Time of the Preset
- Once done, click Add Preset
You may choose multiple positions for the same preset. For example: if you have a server and bartender that both work the “training shift” from 9am to 5pm, then you may add both positions to the preset.
Please note, only Super Administrators and Team Administrators with Position based permissions to update the Scheduler will be able to adjust or add shifts within the Scheduler.