- Who in my Team will have access to Offer Letters in Push?
- Push Web App
All Super Administrators will have full access to Offer Letters in Push, whether this is creating or adjusting templates or making adjustments before and after sending an Offer Letter to a Candidate.
Team Administrators will need to be granted permissions to Offer Letters and Offer Letter Templates in order to access this information or make changes to Candidates.
In order for Team Administrators to be able to view, update, or create Offer Letters Templates or send Offer Letters to Candidates, a Super Administrator will need to ensure that Applicant Tracking Positions and Applicant Tracking - Position Based have been setup.
Please note, that only Super Administrators will be able to grant permissions to Team Administrators for Offer Letters.
- How To Give Team Administrators Permissions To Applicant Tracking System (ATS) By Position
- How To Give Team Administrators Permissions To ATS Offer Letters
- How To Give Team Administrators Permissions To ATS Offer Letter Templates
- How To Give Team Administrators Permissions To ATS Candidate Dashboard