- How to track who approved, edited, added, or deleted a clock
- How to see a history of clock changes
- Push Web App
- Click the Company name in the top right hand corner
- Select My Feed
- Check the box next to Clock Changes
- Select a Date Range
- Click Submit
Changes tracked through My Feed/Clock Changes include:
- Which employee the change applied to
- Which administrator made the change
- What change was made
- The date and time the change was made
Some common examples of tracked clock changes include:
- Unapproved to approved hours changes
- Clock in/out time changes
- Break time adjustments
- Manually added clocks
- Deleted clocks
My Feed allows you to track Clock Changes, Employees Added, Employee Changes, Salary Changes, and Schedule Changes.
Please note that you will only be able to view a date range of 30 days.
To expedite your process, use the search bar to type in keywords like the employee name, the date of the change, the type of clock change (break, deleted clock).
You must have Super Administrator permissions to view clock edits and approvals through the My Feed function.
Article is closed for comments.