- How to setup a Linked Employee Profile
- Push Web App
- Click the Employees tab
- On the left hand navigation bar, click Active Employees List
- Click Add A New Employee
- On the left hand navigation bar, click Add Linked Employee
- Under Search, input the name of the employee
- Under Action, click Add that corresponds with the specific employee
- In the Add Employee pop up, click OK
- The page will refresh to the Employee Profile that was created from the Linked Employee
Linked Employees allows you to setup one Employee Profile in a Push account and link it to other Push accounts that are part of the same Company Group or Organization without having to create brand new Employee Profile.
You will only be able to update limited information in a Linked Employee, as the information comes from the original profile that was setup.
Linked Employees is exclusive to our Premium Subscription and only Super Administrators can contact Support to request that it be enabled in a specific Company or Organization.
Please sign in to leave a comment.