- How to setup a Linked Employee Profile
- Push Web App
- Click the Employees tab
- On the left hand navigation bar, click Active Employees List
- Click Add A New Employee
- On the left hand navigation bar, click Add Linked Employee
- Under Search, input the name of the employee
- Under Action, click Add that corresponds with the specific employee
- In the Add Employee pop up, click OK
- The page will refresh to the Employee Profile that was created from the Linked Employee
- Once done making any adjustments, click Update Employee
Linked Employees allows you to set up one Employee Profile in a Push account and link it to other Push accounts that are part of the same Company Group or Organization without having to create brand new Employee Profile.
You will only be able to update limited information in a Linked Employee, as the information comes from the original profile that was set up.
Linked Employees is exclusive to our Premium Subscription, and only Super Administrators who have access to the Enterprise Dashboard can make adjustments to the linked accounts.
If you do not have the Enterprise Dashboard and require assistance with managing the linked accounts, please contact the Push Support Team to best assist you.
Please note that only Super Administrators have access to the Enterprise Dashboard and/or can make a request to link an account to an organization.