- How to copy the permissions of an Administrator for another Team Member
- Push Web App
- Click the Company Name in the top right hand corner
- In the drop down menu, click Company Setup,
- On the left hand navigation bar, click Administrators
- Under Edit, click the Stacked Paper icon that corresponds with the Administrator you wish to copy
- Under Personal, input the First Name, Last Name, and Phone Number associated with the new Administrator
- Under Email, input the email address that the new Administrator will use to login
- Check/uncheck the box that corresponds with Send/Resend Welcome Email
- Once done, click Copy Administrator
Once you have copied the Administrator, the page will will refresh and you will see the new Administrator listed.
If you need to make any adjustments to the permissions, you can do so after the above has been completed.
An Administrator (or administrators) are team members who are able to access your business account with Push. There are two types of administrators: Super Administrators and Team Administrators.
Super Administrators have full access to the software (i.e. Payroll or Invoices), while Team Administrators can have custom permissions based on departments and positions. to filter their access in Push.
The Send/Welcome Email, will allow Push to send an automated email to assist with the password reset within 48hrs. Alternatively, the individual can go onto our login page and click on the Forgot your password? link.
If an individual is already an Administrator for another Company/location you are not required to checkmark the box Send Welcome Email. Once the Administrator profile is created, it will be automatically added to the Administrator's login.
Please note that only Super Administrators, can add another Super Administrator. Team Administrators can only add other Team Administrators with their permissions if they have the permission to Add Team Administrators.