- How to communicate with my team in Push
- How to send my manager a message
- Push Web App
- At the top of the screen click Message
- To send a message, click Compose
- Look for the Delivery and choose how the employee will receive this message either in their Email or SMS Text Message
- Pick if you would like to send the message to select a Department, Administrators, Positions or select Employees.
- Add a Subject and populate the body of your message
- Once you’ve finished your message, click Send
In the message Centre, employees can send messages to each other, their managers and to the message board.
Employees can also post a message on the Message Board, found on the left-hand navigation bar. These can be viewed and posted by everyone.
If you select email as the delivery method, the message will be sent via the email that the sender has on Push, which will also be visible to the recipient. If you select SMS, the recipient can only reply via the Message center. If they reply to the text, the original sender will not receive the message.
If you are an employee and require assistance with sending or receiving Messages, please contact your employer/direct manager to best assist you.
Please sign in to leave a comment.