- How to remove Team Administrators ability to add an employee manually
- How to allow Team Administrator ability to add an employee manually
- Push Web App
- Click the Company name in the top right hand corner
- In the drop down menu, click Company Setup
- On the left hand navigation bar, click Administrators
- Under Edit, click the Pencil icon that corresponds with the appropriate Administrator
- Scroll down the page until you see Employee Setup
- Check off the box under Update that corresponds with Create Employee
- Once completed, click Update Administrator
This permission will determine if Team Administrators should have access to Add New Employees under the Active Employee List.
You may want to turn this permission off if you are using our HR module to invite employees to complete self-onboarding. This will assist your Team that employees are filling in the necessary information/forms during the onboarding process and Administrators just need to review before activating.
If you do not want Team Administrators to have access to Add and Invite Employees under the Active Employee List, you will need to ensure that they have no boxes checked off to Update any of the permissions under Employee Setup.
If you want a Team Administrators to have access to Invite Employees under the Pending Employee list, you will need to ensure that at least one box is checked off to Update any of the actions under Employee Setup.
Please note, that only Super Administrators and Team Administrators with permissions can update this permission.