- How To See My Client ID Number
- Push Web App
- Log in to your Push Account on a web browser
- In the top right hand corner, click the Company name
- In the drop down menu, under your name the Customer Number should be listed
- Let the Push Support agent know the Customer Number and they will verify your identification!
This Customer ID number is not a static number and will change in your Push Account. If you are part of multiple Push accounts, each account will have a Customer ID number.
To learn more about why Push requires a Customer ID number in order to contact the Push Support Team, please review the article under Related Articles.
Please sign in to leave a comment.