- How to remove a shift swap request that was already submitted
- Push Employee App
- Open the Push Employee App and enter your login credentials using your Email Address and Password associated with your Push account
- On the top left corner click the three stripes
- In the drop-down menu, click Shift Swaps
- Under My Swaps, click the Circle icon that corresponds with the shift swap you wish to cancel
- Click Cancel at the bottom of the screen
- In the pop up, click Cancel Swap
If you sent a request to swap a shift and need to cancel, you can do so as long as it was not approved by an Administrator. If already approved, please reach out to your employer to best assist you.
NOTE: At any given time, either the person who initiated the shift release or the receiver can cancel the release – even if it’s pending manager approval.
If you require assistance with a Shift Swap, please contact your employer/direct manager to best assist you.
Please sign in to leave a comment.