- How to assign a team administrator the ability to update an employee's position, but not salary
- Push Web App
- Click the Company Name in the top right hand corner
- In the drop down menu, click Company Setup
- On the left hand Navigation bar, click Administrators
- Click the Pencil Icon under Edit that corresponds with the Team Administrator
- Scroll down the page until you see Employee Setup
- Under View, check off the box that corresponds with Employee Position Info
- Under Update, check off the box that corresponds with Employee Position Info
- Once completed, click Update Administrator
The Update Employee Position Info permissions will allow team members to adjust an employees Position in their Employee Profile.
The View Employee Position Info permission will allow team members to view an employees Position in the Employee List.
Please note that only Super Administrators and Team Administrators with the ability to update Employee Position Information may grant other Team Administrators this permission.
Article is closed for comments.