- How to create the same Performance Review format for different employees
- Push Web App
- Click the Employees tab
- On the left hand navigation bar, click Performance Reviews
- On the left hand navigation bar, click Edit Templates
- Click New Performance Review Templates
- Under Title, input the name of the Performance Review
- Under Positions, click the drop down menu to select the specific Position(s) or leave blank for all
- On the right side, click the Plus icon that corresponds with Add Another Question
- Under Required, check/uncheck the box
- Under Question, input the information that you would like to ask the employee
- Under Placeholder, input the type of information you need to gather from the employee
- Under Answer Type, click the drop down menu and select either: Dropdown List, Short Answer, Long Answer, True/False Select, or Scale
- Repeat steps 7-11 to Add Another Question
- Once done, click Published
- Once completed, click Save
Performance Review Templates allow you to control the types of questions you would like answered and will streamline this process by assigning templates to different Positions.
Once you have Published and Saved the Performance Review Templates, you will be able to use these when creating a Performance Review with an employee.
Please note that only Super Administrators and Team Administrators with permissions to Performance Review Template Positions will be able to create Templates.
Please sign in to leave a comment.