- How to only see specific Candidate Applications
- How to filter by Job Postings under the Candidate Dashboard
- Push Web App
- Click the Applicant Tracking tab
- On the left hand navigation bar, click Candidate Dashboard
- Under Search, input the necessary information to filter the Candidates
- Under Filter, click the Three Lines icon and adjust the following:
- Under Layout, click the appropriate display
- Under Job Posting, click the drop down menu and select the appropriate Job Posting(s)
- Under Labels, click the drop down menu and select the appropriate Label(s) or create a new one by typing the words and hitting enter on your keyboard
- Check/uncheck the box that corresponds with Include Rejected Candidates
- Check/uncheck the box that corresponds with Include Hired Candidates
- Under Status, click the drop down menu and select the appropriate Status(es)
- Under Date Applied, click the boxes Select a Date and input the necessary time frame
- Once done, click Apply
The Candidate Dashboard will assist you with reviewing the different applications that have been completed for Job Postings. The different filter options of the dashboard will assist you with breaking don the different Job Postings that have been applied to, to assist you with beginning the process of reviewing the Candidates.
Please note, that by deleting Candidates will remove them from the history and you will no longer know if they had applied in the past. We recommend updating the Candidates Status to assist you with filtering.
When making adjustments by bulk updating, we recommend leaving a comment to assist your team with the applicants history.
Please note Please note that only Super Administrators and Team Administrators with permissions to view/update Applicant Tracking - Position-Based: Job Applications will be able to review the Candidate Dashboard.