- To update Daily Overtime, Daily Doubletime and Weekly Overtime
- Push Web App
- In the top right hand corner, click the Company Name
- In the drop down menu, click Company Setup
- On the left hand navigation bar, click Hours Structure
- Tick the Overtime boxes you wish to observe and update the Ranges and Rates (Weekly Overtime: Start (Day of the) Week and Select Regular or Total for Hours Used) accordingly
- Click the green Update Hours Structure button
For Biweekly, Three Weeks Overtime and Four Weeks Overtime, be sure to set a Start Date.
The Hours Structure will begin the date of when you made the adjustments. If you require the Hour Structure to be applied to the current pay period, please contact Push Support at email@example.com to resync the clock entries associated.
The Hours Structure cannot be retroactively applied to approved payrolls, only the current pay period.
Please note, only Super Administrators have access to Hours Structure.
- How To Setup A Custom Hours Structure
- How to Request the Clocks to be Resynced for a Custom Hours Structure
Article is closed for comments.