- How to customize the different statuses when a candidate completes an application
- Push Web App
- Click the ApplicantTracking tab
- On the left hand navigation bar, click ATS Settings
- On the left hand side, click Status
- Navigate to Applicant Statuses
- Under Type, click the drop down menu and select either: New, Under Review, Interview, Not Qualified, Rejected, old, Offer Sent, or Hired
- Under Name, input the title of what you would like to call the status
- Click the Plus icon to the right of Add Custom Status to add another Type if applicable
- Click the X in Circle icon that corresponds with a Applicant Status you wish to delete
- Once completed, click Save
ATS settings has 3 different sections: Branding, Automation, and Status (Job Posting Status and Applicant Status).
In order to set up how you would like to hire and track applicants/candidates, you are able to customize your ATS based on your own particular workflows.
In order to set up how you would like to manage the applicant pipeline with your team, you can add as many custom statuses to assist you.
Examples of why your team may choose one of the following Statuses:
- New: A Candidate has recently submitted an application
- Under Review: The Candidate is being reviewed by a team member
- Interview: The Candidate has been scheduled for a phone interview or second interview
- Not Qualified: The Candidate does not meet the Company's qualifications
- Rejected: The Candidate will not be moving forward as they did not pass the interview/screen test
- Hold: The Candidate's application is waiting for a reference check or waiting for a response
- Offer Sent: The Candidate has been notified of an offer by the Company or negotiation of salary
- Hired: The Candidate accepted the job offer
If the name of the above Types do not align with your Company terms, you can input a different Name. Example: Type: Hold, Name: Pause
Please note, that only Super Administrators and Team Administrators with permissions to Update ATS Setting will have access.
Please sign in to leave a comment.