- how to update the availability of a job posting to candidates
- Push Web App
- Click the Applicant Tracking tab
- On the left hand navigation bar, click ATS Settings
- On the left hand side, click Status
- Navigate to Job Posting Statuses
- Under Type, click the drop down menu and select either: Draft, Published, Paused, or Closed
- Under Name, input a unique title that relates to the defaulted Type
- Click the Plus icon to the right of Add Job Posting Status to add another Type if applicable
- Click the X in Circle icon that corresponds with a Job Posting Status you wish to delete
- Once completed, click Save
AATS settings has 3 different sections: Branding, Automation, and Status (Job Posting Status and Applicant Status).
Under Job Posting Statuses, this section will assist you with organizing what Job Postings are available for candidates to complete, Job Postings that can temporarily be paused or closed, and if it is Published or not.
The Job Posting Statuses are only available to Administrators to assist with organizing the Job Postings.
In order to set up how you would like to manage job postings with your team, you can add as many custom statuses to assist you.
Examples of why your team may choose one of the following Statuses:
- Draft: The Job Posting is in review by your team to ensure the information is correct
- Published: The Job Posting is available for candidates to complete
- Paused: The Job Posting is temporarily unpublished as the Company is no longer looking for this role or on hold as your team is finalizing candidates
- Closed: The Job Posting is no longer accepting applications or the Position is completely filled
Please note, that only Super Administrators and Team Administrators with permissions to Update ATS Setting will have access.