- How to enable or disable certain requirements for employees during self-onboarding
- Push Web App
- Click the Company name in the top right hand corner
- In the drop down menu, click Company Setup
- Click Onboarding Settings on the left hand navigation bar
- Under Settings, check or uncheck the box that corresponds with either of the following: Emergency Contact Required, Employees Require Admin Review, Disable Issued Cheque, Disable Direct Deposit, Require Salary Rate When Activating Employee, or Onboarding Employees Can Update Availability
- Once completed, click Update Onboarding Settings
- Emergency Contact Required: is it mandatory that employees fill in details about an emergency contact during self onboarding
- Employees Require Admin Review: is it mandatory that a Pending Employee Profile has to have the Status of Admin Review to be activated into the Active Employee List
- Disable Issued Cheque: if disabled, the employee is not able to select Cheque as a Payment Method during self onboarding
- Disable Direct Deposit: if disabled, the the employee is not able to select Direct Deposit as a Payment Method during self onboarding
- Require Salary Rate When Activating Employee: is it mandatory that the Pending Employee Profile has salary information before being activated to the Active Employee List
- Onboarding Employees Can Update Availability: is it mandatory that the Pending Employee submit what days/hours they can work in a week
If an employee has completed all their Onboarding but the Status still states In Progress, you can temporarily disable the Employee Require Admin Review for you to activate. Please note, that if you do so and it is later reviewed the Forms have not been completed, you will need to assig them as HR Tasks.
Please note that only Super Administrators have access to Onboarding Settings.