- How to disable two factor security in my Push account
- Push Web App
- Login to your Push Account on a desktop
- Click the Company name in the top right-hand corner
- In the drop-down menu, click your profile/name
- On the left-hand navigation bar, click Two Factor Security
- Under Two-Factor Authentication is Currently ENABLED, click Disable
- Under Enter your current two-factor authentication code, enter the 6-digit code from your Authenticator app
- Once done, click Submit
Two-Factor Authentication adds an important extra layer of security when logging into your Push profile. If your password is compromised you will be able to protect your account.
If you have locked yourself out of your Push account and 2FA is enabled (i.e. you purchased a new phone and forgot to transfer your Authenticator app information and the code no longer works), please contact Push Support.
If you do not know your login credentials, please get in touch with your employer as Push is not authorized to disclose this information.