- How to disable two factor security in my Push account
- Push Web App
- Login to your Push Account on a desktop
- Click the Company name in the top right hand corner
- In the drop down menu, click Settings
- Click Two Factor Security on the left hand navigation bar
- Under Two-Factor Authentication is Currently ENABLED, click Disable
- Under Enter your current two-factor authentication code, enter the 6 digit code from your Authenticator app
- Once done, click Submit
Two-Factor Authentication adds an important extra layer of security when logging into your Push profile. If your password is compromised you will be able to protect your account.
If you are encountering any issues loading either of the apps, we recommend reviewing Authy's or Google Authenticator's Help Center.
If you are locked yourself out of your Push account and 2FA is enabled, please contact Push Support.
If you do not know your login credentials, please contact your employer as Push is not authorized to disclose this information.
Please sign in to leave a comment.