- How to add a Hours Structure that is specific to certain employees
- Push Web App
- Contact Push Support by email email@example.com
- Please title the email Add Custom Hours Structure
- Please provide the Company name and any information relevant to the hours structure (i.e. anything over 10 hours is overtime)
If there are specific employees that do not follow the company wide overtime rules setup under Hour Structures.
Push can create Custom Hours Structures that can be assigned to specific employees (i.e. Averaging Agreement, no OT, OT over 10 hours, etc.), so they follow different overtime rules.
Once a Custom Hours Structure is added to the employees position, you will need to contact Push Support to resync the clocks.
Please note, that only Super Administrators will be able to request a Custom Hours Structure to be added to a Push account.
- How To Add Custom Overtime Structures to Employee Positions
- How to Request the Clocks to be Resynced for a Custom Hours Structure
- How To Edit Hours Structure