- If the file downloaded from the E/D uploader, will it work using other applications such as Numbers or Google Doc? Will it only work with Microsoft Excel?
- Push Web App
The E/D uploader will work regardless of what applications are used to input hours/dollars or save the file as long as the file downloaded is saved as a .csv format, meaning this will work with Numbers, Microsoft Excel and Google Docs, etc.
Do not change the following as the file will not be accepted when uploading:
- Please do not change the format of the csv (i.e. headers/columns)
- Please do not change the title of the Excel sheet
- Please only add numbers into the cells (no symbols like $)
- For any columns or employees that do not require information, leave blank - do not delete from the file
Once you have completed entering in the hours worked, remember to save the file as a .CSV file or else it will not be uploaded properly into Push.
Please note that only Super Administrators and Team Administrators with permissions to Run Payroll will be able to use the E/D Uploader.