- What is the reason that my employees did not receive their pay through direct deposit?
- Who should I reach out to if an employee has not received their pay through direct deposit?
- Will I receive an email from Push if there is a Rejected Payment?
- How long does a Rejected Payment take before I am notified?
- Push Web App
In cases that the employee did not receive their payment through direct deposit on the payday and the payroll was approved before the cut off. This could be due to the wrong banking information being given/inputted into the Employee's profile.
Other reasons why an employee(s) did not receive their pay on the designated payday is:
The Employee Profile's Position Start Date or End Date does not align with the hours worked in the pay period, we recommend generating the Audit Clock Approvals Report for the pay period dates to confirm to review any discrepancies.
The payroll was not approved before the cut off and the employees will receive their pay on the next business day.
NSF (non-sufficient funds) in the Company's Bank account, our Payments Team would have emailed the Company Contact regarding this.
The Payroll was approved before the cut off and our Payments Team withdrew the funds, but the Financial Institutions have not yet deposited the funds into an employees bank account. We recommend waiting until 12pm PST to see if the fund are deposited before contacting Push Support.
A Rejected Payment is when the banking information that was assigned to the Employee Profile does not match up with an actual bank account associated with the employee. This can be the Institution Number, Transit Number, Financial Institution, etc.
Please note, it can take up to 5 business days before Push is notified of a Rejected Payment by the bank.
If you believe a Rejected Payment has occurred and have not yet received an email notice:
- Please contact Push Support by email email@example.com
- Please title the email Employee did not receive pay
- Please provide the employee(s) first and last name, the net pay amount, and the payday
Once our Payments Team receives the notice of rejection, they will send an email to the company contact with more information/instructions on how to proceed with paying the employee.
Please sign in to leave a comment.