- How to add a new Earning/Deduction Preset to my account
- Push Web App
Request Preset via email
- Contact Push Support by email email@example.com
- Please title the email Add New Preset
- Please provide the Company name/location, the Preset name, and indicate if the preset is an Earning, Deduction, or Benefit
Request Preset via Push account
- Click the Payroll tab
- On the left hand navigation bar, click Earnings/Deductions
- Under Batch Information: Earnings/Deductions, click Add/Edit Presets
- A new page will load with a Form: Request a new Earnings/Deductions Preset
- Under Email, input the email address associated with your Push account
- Under Company name, input the name of the Company associated with your Push account
- Under Location, input your location/country
- Under What will this Earnings and Deductions preset be used for?, input as much detail as possible
- Under Type of Preset, select either: Earning, Deduction, Benefit, Balance, Adjustment, or Other
- Under Preset Name, input what you wish for the Preset to be titled
Please provide as much detail about the preset as our Team may need to reach out for more information.
Under What will this Earnings and Deductions preset be used for, an example would be that you are wanting an Earning Preset called Training and it is exactly like Regular Pay.
For example, if it is a Bonus Preset, we will need confirmation if this preset will accrue vacation.
For example, if it is a Benefit Preset for health or dental, we will need confirmation if it goes to Box 85 on T4s.
If you need the Preset for an upcoming payroll and it is close to the cut off time, please title the email Add New Preset for Current Payroll.
Please note, that only Super Administrators and Team Administrator with the permissions to Run Payroll will be able to request new Presets, our Team is unable to add presets over phone call as we need this request in written form.