- Export YTD data From Ceridian Dayforce
- Extract YTD data From Ceridian Dayforce
- YTD Wage Analysis by Pay Report
- Click the three lines at the top left corner of the page. This will bring up the navigation pane.
- From the navigation pane, go to the Reporting section and click Reports
- In the navigation pane on the left select the Payroll category
- In the list of reports look for and left click to highlight the YTD Wage Analysis by Pay report
- Once highlighted right-click to bring up the options menu and click Run
- This will bring up an options box that will allow you to select which location as well as which pay period you would like downloaded.
- Select the pay group in the drop-down menu
- Select the pay period in the drop down menu
- Once selected click Run
- The report should be queued for download
- When the report has been generated it can be downloaded from the message centre. Click the Envelope at the top right of the page to access the message centre
- Repeat steps 6 to 11 and download all pay period register reports for the current year. This will ensure there are no employee earnings missed
To export these files, you must be logged in as an administrator; otherwise, you will be unable to generate the report.