- Export YTD data From Payworks
- Extract YTD data From Payworks
- Payroll Register Report
- To access payroll registers, click Reports from the left navigation bar
- Select View Standard Payroll Reports from the expanded navigation bar
- Select the Pay Group and the Pay Period from the drop-down
- Check the Payroll Register and Payroll Register Export boxes from the list of report types
- Once the above has been selected click View Selected Reports
- This should open a new window that will allow you to download the Payroll Register in a CSV file format
- A new window will open and on the left side, switch to the Payroll Register report. This will display the report in a pdf format. Save the report as a pdf
- Please repeat steps 3 to 7 as we will need all payroll register reports that have been generated in the current year.
To export these files, you must be logged in as an administrator; otherwise, you will be unable to generate the report.