- Export data from Payworks
- Extract data from Payworks
- Generate employee reports from Payworks
- Custom Report
- Standard Payroll Reports
- On the left navigation pane click Reports.
- From here select Create/Modify Extra Reports.
- This will take you to a page where you can create a custom report.
- Under Report Name, call the report Push Export.
- Ensure you have checked the Include Terminated Employees.
- Under Select Fields for Report select Employee Basic Fields from the Type of data dropdown
- Select a description of the data you would like to add from the Description dropdown. Review the What Does Good Migration Data Look Like? for a list of fields to include.
- Once the description is selected from the drop-down, click Add. This will add the data type to the report.
- Once all descriptions from the Employee Basic Fields have been added.
- Once all the data fields have been added click Save
- When the report has been saved click Generate Reports
To export these files, you must be logged in as an administrator; otherwise, you will be unable to generate the report.