- Export data from ADP Team Pay
- Extract data from ADP Team Pay
- Generate employee reports from ADP Team Pay
- Employee Directory
- Employee Emails
Employee Directory Report
- Click Employees at the top of the screen
- From the employee directory from the Search, dropdown select All
- On the right-hand side of the screen, click Export
- Click the Cog icon beside the company tab at the top of ADP
- Click the Accounts & Permissions tab
- Under Self Service Employees, click on Manage Users. You will be brought to a new webpage
- At the top of the screen, click Reports
- Next, click the Run & View Reports
- Select the User Information Report
- From the Filter Options, move the Active, Pending and Suspended employees from the Available User Status to the Selected User Status
- Under Security Roles, move all roles from the Available User Roles to the Selected User Roles
- Click Additional Field Options to expand the section
- Locate the Email field in the Available User Fields and move it to Selected User Fields
- Click Run
- You will be brought back to the Run & View Reports page and click the Green Arrow to download the CSV File
To export these files, you must be logged in as an administrator; otherwise, you will be unable to generate the report.
What Does Good Migration Data Look Like?
Article is closed for comments.