- How to add a recurring cell phone payment to Payroll
- Add phone payment to Payroll
- Where to add employee phone payment
- Push Web App
- Click Payroll at the top of the screen
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click Earnings and Deductions
- Click Select a Preset
- In the list, pick Cell Phone Payment
- Select the Frequency based on how often you want the payment to recur.
- Look for the Employee Information: Earning and Deductions box
- Click the Select Employee dropdown and locate the employee who needs the allowance added
- In the Amount input, the total allowance amount
- If you need to add additional employee tips, click Add Row and repeat Steps 8 &9
- Once you have added all Employees, click Submit Earnings and Deductions
If you do not have an option to add Cell Phone Allowance, you will need to contact Push Support on email@example.com to have the preset added.