- How to add an HR Performance Review for an employee
- Push Web App
- Click the Employees tab
- On the left hand navigation bar, click Performance Reviews
- Click New Review
- Under Reviewers, click the drop down menu to select the appropriate Administrator(s)
- Under Template, click the drop down menu to select the appropriate Template
- Under Positions, click the drop down menu to select the appropriate Position(s)
- Under Reviewing, click the drop down menu to select the appropriate Employee
- Under Date Scheduled, click Select a Date to input the day and time
- Under Title, will auto populate based on the Template and Employee
- Once done, click Published
- Once done, click Save
Performance reviews are a great way to regularly review an individual's contributions on the job. These assessments are customizable templates and can allow managers to review employees' work and save it to their Push profile.
Be sure to publish the Performance Review before saving so it's available to select or leave in draft to come back to later.
Please note that only Super Administrators and Team Administrators with the permissions to View/Update Performance Reviews, View/Update Performance Review Template Positions, View/Update Applicant Tracking Positions, and View/Update Employee Information by Position(s).