This feature must be turned on for accounts, if you do not have access please contact email@example.com.
The ability for employees to sign documents and forms on the time attendance app allows managers to:
“Catch the employee’s attention” and make sure they’re signing documents. Especially if there is a new document to be signed.
Ensure an employee is “on the clock” when they’re doing work-related paperwork so as not to create any violations or off the clock pay.
Employees who do not have access to a desktop can fill out their paperwork right on the tablet at work.
Important: Only forms created in the new form builder will be available on the tablet form filling - if you have old forms you can convert them by following this document: How to Convert Old Onboarding Forms
How to Access Forms On the Tablet App
1. Any outstanding forms that need to be signed will be available for employees on the tablet app. Once an employee clocks in using their unique code there is an item at the top right called messages and forms.
2. Selecting messages and forms will take the user to a mini-dashboard with some options, if there are multiple forms to be signed there is a red indicator. Tap the forms item.
3. Then a list of forms will appear, tap the one you wish to fill out.
4. Fill out any text fields and signatures that the form requires.
5. Once all the fields are filled select the "Save and Complete" button at the top right. Make sure to hit okay in the pop up to complete publishing the form.
In this case "Publish" just means it will save as a pdf and no longer have the ability to be edited. It will be available on the employee's record for anyone who has proper permission to see employee forms.
Once published there will be a success message, it may be a short period of time to appear on the employee's account.
6. If there are remaining forms then you will be redirected back to the form list to fill the rest, or you can fill them out at a later time.