- How to connect Indeed to Push
- How to pull applicants from Indeed into Push
- Push Web App
- Contact Push Support at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please title the email Indeed Integration and if your Indeed account is an Organization or Company
- Push Support will follow up with the XML file required for the integration
- Please send this XML file to your Account Representative at Indeed and they will complete the integration
Before contacting Indeed, please ensure you have setup Job Postings in Push that are published as they will need to test that the XML file can pull the necessary information. You will also need to include the Unique URL link from the Current Openings in Push as this is where your published Job Postings will be located.
If you do not have a dedicated Indeed Representative, you can reach out to Indeed Support to assist you with connecting with a Representative.
Once Indeed completes the integration, applicants who click the Indeed Job Posting will be redirected to Push to complete the application. Once they have submitted the application, the Candidate will appear under the Candidate Dashboard in Applicant Tracking and will be tagged under Source that they are from Indeed.
Please note, that only Super Administrators or Team Administrators with permissions to POS/Integrations can request the integration to be completed from Push's side.