In order to remove a pending employee account from your Pending Employee List, an Administrator will need to activate a pending employee first.
1. In the Active Employee list find the employee you just activated
2. Click on the Pencil icon on the employee and default the following information:
- Employee Names can be defaulted to letters or put (Do Not Use)
- Email address and phone number can be removed (this avoids employee from being linked to a Push account)
- Birthday can default to 1970-01-01
- Click on temporary default SIN
- Postal Code are can be defaulted to Company's Postal Code
- Date of Hire can be the date you are updating the account
- Vacation Pay needs to be selected to either Paid Out or Banked
- You will need to select a Group (can be the first one on the list)
- Payment Method will need to be selected (default to Company Issues Cheque)
3. Scroll to the bottom to Update Employee
4. You can deactivate the employee from your Active List now by selecting 'Garbage can' icon.