- How to assign an employee to the On Leave List
- How to remove an employee as active as they are on a leave of absence
- Push Web App
- Click the Employees tab
- Click the Active Employee List on the left hand Navigation bar
- Under Search, input the name of the specific employee
- Click the Circle Arrow icon under the Edit column and click Yes in the Confirmation pop up
- For Status, select the drop down menu and click Temporary Leave
- For Termination/Temporary Leave Date, click the box to select the appropriate date
- For Transfer remaining shifts to house shifts, check/uncheck the box
- Once completed, click Save
Setting an employee profile to the On Leave List will be able to assist you with differentiating between temporarily inactive employee and permanently terminated employees (Inactive Employee List).
When putting an employee On Leave, we recommend checking the box Transfer remaining shifts to house shifts for other employees to pick up their Scheduled Shifts or for you to review the Scheduler and delete if not needed. If left unchecked, the Shifts associated with the employee will be deleted.
To keep in mind for On Leave Employees:
- Messaging will include employees on leave as selectable recipients as if they were active.
- Bulk activating employees will show employees On Leave as if they were inactive.
- Employees on leave will be treated as inactive in all other parts of the application (scheduler, payroll, etc.) and will have limited access to their Push account on a desktop.
When/if the employee is no longer on a leave of absence, you will be able to locate their profile from the On Leave List and reactivate them to the Active Employee List.
In Push, your subscription is calculated by the number of seats you have in your account. On Leave and Inactive employees do not count as a seat. Only Active and Pending employees will take up seats once they have been added to Push, but it is possible to have empty seats if employees have been deactivated or not added yet.
Please note, that only Super Administrators and Team Administrators with permissions Deactivate Employees will be able to make these changes.
Article is closed for comments.