- How to review the current job postings
- How to review the page that Candidates will find the current openings in Push
- Push Web App
- Click the Applicant Tracking tab
- On the left hand navigation bar, click Current Openings
- Under Current Postings, a list of the Published Job Postings will be available
- Click the Right Pointing Arrow icon of the specific Job Posting
- The page will refresh, and you will see the Job Posting from the perspective of an applicant
Under Current Openings, you can copy the unique URL Link and add to your Company Career page or where the Company chooses.
In each Job Posting, you can copy the unique URL Link and add it to the Company Career Page or wherever the Company chooses.
You also have the option to enable the QR Code so applicants can use that to take them to the Push Job Posting.
This page will also assist you with reviewing the About Us, the Company Logo, or Company colors. If you wish to update this, you will need to navigate to ATS Settings.
Once an applicant fills out the required information and clicks Submit Application, the profile will filter to the Candidate Dashboard.
Please note, that only Super Administrators and Team Administrator with permissions will be able to navigate Current Openings.
- How To Update Brand Settings Under ATS Settings
- How To Update Applicant Statuses Under ATS Settings
- How To Update Job Posting Statuses Under ATS Settings
- How To Navigate The Candidate Dashboard