Once candidates begin applying to your posting, you will be able to view the applicants and make changes.
You can view applications on a specific post or go to all applications on the sidebar navigation.
Select the pdf icon to view an applicant.
Job Application Page
A quick overview of the application page:
- Applicant Info: all the information collected from the application page.
- Notes: Notes, files, and status changes made by the hiring team
- History: Applicant's history with your company (Applications or work history)
- PDF/Resume View: View and search the PDF resume or cover letter.
- Status: Applicant's current status in the pipeline.
- Delete: Delete the applicant
- caution: if you delete an applicant they will not appear in history.
- Invite Employee: Trigger onboarding process.
Viewing the Resume
1. You can review the resume right on the applicant's info page.
2. You can download or print the resume using the three-dot menu button on the right.
3. Search the resume for keywords or specifics.
1. Notes on an applicant are important for interviews or in the reviewing process for your team.
2. You can add files, format and review past comments.
3. Old comments, notes and files are captured at the bottom of the page for record-keeping purposes.
History (Within your Company)
The history tab is important so you can understand if an applicant has:
- Applied for
- Worked with your company in the past.
At the top of the page there will be a yellow notification that this applicant's email is a duplicate.
There are two sections:
- Applications: Past applications with your company, even displaying the last status of the applicant.
- Work History: If the employee has worked at another location within your organization, there will be a table in that section displaying that employee's information.
If there is no history it will say, "There are no records to display" in place of the table.
If you do not have permission to see information for other areas of your company we recommend that you message the manager on that record for further background on the candidate.
Because of the history tab, it is important not to delete a previous application unless the submission was in error. It cannot be undone.
Change the Applicant's Status
1. On the top right there is a dropdown for status.
2. Use the dropdown to change the status.
3. Leave a reason for the status change.
Tip: If you want to view a log of when the status was changed (or who did it), you can view the log of status changes, comments and file uploads in the Notes tab.
Hire and Trigger Onboarding via Invite
1. On the application page, select the green Invite Employee button.
2. Review the information in the pop-up dialog and send the invite.
3. Make sure the status is changed to "Hired" or the appropriate type.
4. The employee will appear in the Pending Employee List as "Invite Sent".