When it is an important daily survey, you need to know about certain survey answers given by an employee as soon as they come in. This alarm in the Alarm Setup is based on the employee’s particular answers to disqualifying questions.
For example: Admins can be notified immediately if one of your employee's answers “yes” to feeling sick in any way so you can take preventative measures, send them home, etc. and prevent more folks from getting sick.
1. Navigate to Company Setup at the top right
2. On the left-hand side select Alarms
3. Select the Alarm Type: Survey Disqualifier Response
4. Choose the Survey where you want to receive alarms
5. Choose the questions
(Important: an alarm will be sent every time there is a response to a disqualifying question set up under your surveys. If your question doesn't have a disqualifier you will not get an alarm.)
6. Choose recipients in Email or SMS or both. Once ready Submit the alarm
7. You can always edit or delete the alarm after it's been created by selecting the Garbage Can icon
8. If an Employee answers a disqualifying question you will get an Email or SMS to check their response.
Important: Alarm messages do not share private info (such as employee name or answer): In order to check the answer, you'll need to follow the link into your push account and pull the survey report.