- How to enable two-factor authetication
- Push Web App
- Install a third-party authenticator app on your phone, such as Google Authenticator available from the Apple App Store, or Google Playstore.
- Log into your Push Account
- In the top right of the screen click the Company Name
- From the dropdown click on Settings
- On the left-hand side of the screen click Two Factor Authentication
- On the next screen, click Enable
- Input your Password and then click Submit
- Using the authenticator application you installed scan the QR code that appears.
- After scanning the QR code you will see a six-digit code that needs to be inputted into Push and then click Submit
Two-Factor Authentication adds an important extra layer of security when logging into your Push profile. If your password is compromised you will be able to protect your account.