- How to set up notifications for each new applicant on a job posting
- Push Web App
- Click the Company Name in the top right hand corner
- In the drop down menu, click Company Setup
- In the left hand Navigation bar, click Alarms
- Under Alarm Type, click the drop down menu and select New Applicant on Job Postings
- Under Job Postings, click Select Job Postings to see a list and click the specific Job Postings
- Under Recipients Email List, click Select Recipients to see a list and click the specific emails
- Once completed, click Submit
Once saved, the Alarm will be under the Alarms List for you to edit or delete if necessary.
The recipients will receive an email that will state the Applicants First and Last name, phone number, email address, what Job Posting they completed, and an attachment of their Resume.
If you select the email link you can email the applicant from your email system or if you select the View Full Application button it will take you to the applicant in Push.
Please note that only Super Administrators and Team Administrators with permission to Alarms have the ability to setup Alarms.