- How to view the list of Candidates
- How to review the List of Applicants
- How to see the completed Job Postings
- Push Web App
- Click the Applicant Tracking tab
- On the left hand navigation bar, click Candidate Dashboard
- On the left, click the White Box, to check off the appropriate Candidates and select either: Mark as Read, Update Statuses, or Delete Applicants, add a comment and click Confirm to bulk update
- Under Actions click the Box and Arrow Icon to Open Candidate View
- Under Actions, click the Garage icon to Delete Candidate
- Under Candidate, you will see the name of the applicant
- Under Applied To, you will see the title of the Position that was applied for
- Under Date Applied, you will see the date and time the application was completed
- Under Status, click the drop down menu to update the current Status that is associated
- Under Source, click the drop down menu to update the current Status that is associated
- Under Phone, you will see the details associated with the Candidate
- Under Labels, you will see the details associated with the Candidate
The Candidate Dashboard will assist you with reviewing the different applications that have been completed for Job Postings. You will be able to filer the dashboard to assist you with beginning the process of review.
Please note, that by deleting Candidates will remove them from the history and you will no longer know if they had applied in the past. We recommend updating the Candidates Status to assist you with filtering.
When making adjustments by bulk updating, we recommend leaving a comment to assist your team with the applicants history.
Please note Please note that only Super Administrators and Team Administrators with permissions to view/update Applicant Tracking - Position-Based: Job Applications will be able to review the Candidate Dashboard.
Article is closed for comments.