- Setting Up Disqualifying Questions On The Survey
- What Happens If The Disqualifying Questions On The Survey Were answered Incorrectly
- Push Web App
If the question/answer combination does not require a disqualifier leave blank.
Types of dis-qualifiers: There are currently 3 types of disqualifying questions.
1. Matches Any refers to matching any of the responses typed in the box.
For Example: The question is “Which cheese do you like?”
If you type Gouda as the disqualifier, then when the answer Gouda is either typed or selected from available answers on the tablet, clock in will be restricted.
2. Inside Range is what’s between the two numbers, i.e. between 30-39 will restrict clock in.
3. Outside of Range is what’s outside of the two numbers, i.e. between 1-29 and 40+ will restrict clock in.
Both range dis-qualifiers require two numbers, if you do not put two there will be an error.
*Please make sure your Push Time App is updated to the latest version. If you're not sure, please contact our Push Support Team
When the employee navigates their clock in, if they answer their survey by choosing any of the disqualifiers, they will get a stop message.
The Red "Stop” message will disappear after a few seconds.
Clock in Snapshot
Failed clock in attempts will be recorded in the clock approvals page as clock history, and the employee cannot clock in again until the next day (and will have to answer the survey questions correctly).
If this was a mistake or the answer provided was in error, the manager can delete the clock. That way, the employee will be able to clock in again and answer the survey questions correctly. If they want to leave a note for posterity, the manager can do so on the new clock
Please sign in to leave a comment.