- How to add questions for employees to answer while clocking in and out
- Push Web App
- Click the Company name in the top right hand corner
- In the drop down menu, click Company Setup
- On the left hand navigation bar, click Surveys
- Click Add New Survey
- Under Title, input the name of the Survey
- Under Type, click the drop down and select either: Clock In or Clock Out
- Under Positions, click the drop down menu click the appropriate Position(s) or leave blank for all
- On the right hand side, click Add Another Question
- Under Required, check or uncheck the box
- Under Question, input the necessary information
- Under Placeholder, if applicable input the necessary information
- Under Answer Type, click the drop down menu and select either: Drop Down list, Short Answer, Long Answer, True/False (Yes/No), or Scale
- Under Disqualifiers, click the drop down menu and select either: Matches Any, Inside Range, Outside of Range, or Does Not Match
- Under Select if applicable, click the drop down menu and enter in the correct answer for the Condition
- Click Add Another Question and repeat steps 8-14 if necessary
- On the far right of each Question, click the X in Circle icon to delete a custom question if necessary
- Once completed, on the top right side of the page, click the drop down menu and select either: Draft or Published
- On the top right side of the page, click Save
Surveys are a great tool to set up questions for employees to answer during clock in or clock out on the Push Employee app or the Push Time app.
We recommend saving the Survey as a Draft once you are finished inputting the questions. Once you are ready for the Survey to be available to employees, you can switch the Status to Published.
Under the main Survey page, you will see every Survey created. Under Published, it will be blank if it is in the Status Draft or a checkmark icon will be listed if it is in the Status Published.
If you delete a Survey that was published, any questions that employees answered will not be available for you to review. We highly recommend that if a Survey is no longer needed to please update the Status to Draft.
Once a Survey is Published and employees have added answers, you cannot go back and edit the questions in the Survey. You are only able to delete the questions or add more questions. You will still be able to pull answers from deleted questions or draft reports.
If you need to edit an existing survey, we highly recommend creating a new survey and switching the old one into draft rather than editing or deleting the old survey.
Positions dropdown will allow you to segment your surveys per position. If your account is location layered this will allow you to set up surveys per specific locations based on that location's positions.
Please note that only Super Administrators and Team Administrators with the permission to Setup Surveys are able to create and edit.