Employee ‘tasks’ refer to items such as certifications or forms that can be attached to employees. Here are the steps on how to set up Form HR tasks:
*Please note: you will not be able to set up Form HR tasks if you do not have the Onboarding module. For more details about our Onboarding module, please contact your account manager.
- Select the “Employees” tab.
- Select “HR: Employee Tasks” on the left hand navigation bar.
- In order to add a task, you will first need to add it as a preset.
- To do so, select “Employee Tasks Presets” on the left hand navigation bar.
You can add a new task using the green button at the top of the page.
To edit an existing preset by selecting the pencil icon next to the task on the left. It will then add a task to the bottom of the list.
Once you have added the Task preset, you will need to scroll to the bottom of the page, and select the task type.
The default is "Reminder." To add a form task, you will need to give it a name, a description mark it as employee visible, and then select the type “Form”.
Under “Details” you’ll be able to select one of your published forms (Created in Company Setup > Onboarding Forms). If you do not have the forms option, you may not have our HR module. Please contact us if you’d like to turn it on for your account.
- Make sure you have checked off “employee visible” if you’d like the employee to see the task. Leave unchecked if this is a manager’s task that the employee should not see.
Select “Save” to save your changes.
- Next, you will need to assign an HR task to an employee. For detailed instructions, click here.
You can generate a report to compile employee tasks. Click here for more information.
Important to note: Push does not host your videos as video streaming takes up a lot of storage and brings along speed issues or issues with quality viewing the video. There are a lot of reputable free tools you can use to host such as YouTube unlisted or Vimeo then you can easily add those linked videos to Push.
If you’re having trouble adding a link to your video, please contact our support team to make sure we support that embed link.