There are two ways you can send the task(s) to an employee, here are the steps:
- In the employee tab, find the employee that you wish to assign a task to and click the pencil icon to edit their employee profile.
- Once in their employee profile, on the left hand navigation bar, click “Employee Tasks”
- Navigate to the Employees tab and on the left hand side navigation bar, click “HR: Employee Tasks”
- Once the page loads, go to “Employee Task Presets”
- OR from the Employee tab, on the left hand side navigation bar click HR: Employee Tasks
- Select the employee you’d like to send a task to via the dropdown.
- Once the page loads for the employee's tasks, you can add an employee task to the dropdown fields that say "None" under the description column. Add a date that you’d like the employee to complete the task by.
- Once you’ve added the tasks for an employee select the green “Update Tasks” button.
When an employee logs on they’ll see a navigation tab called “My Tasks”. From there they can see all their incomplete tasks.
- For Video Tasks they will need to mark the video as watched for it to register as completed.
If they do not select the checkbox the task status will be shown as “Opened”.
- Once the employee has completed the video and checked it off the task will be marked as complete.
- For form tasks when selected it will take the employee to the for filler. Once they have completed the fields then they will need to select the “save and complete” button.
- When all Tasks are complete they will be shown in the completed tasks table.
- You can generate a report to compile employee tasks. Click here for more information